The Bash will be virtual this year!
• Become a 2020 UA+Ed Sponsor
• Register HERE for the Online Auction that begins September 1st and ends September 7th
• Enhance What Matters Most from the comfort of your home
It is our favorite time of the year! Typically, this is the time we would be sending out information about the 2020 Golden Bear Bash, but we have decided not to celebrate in person at the Tremont Center this year. Canceling our in-person event was a difficult decision, but it allows us to ensure the safety of our community and to focus our time and resources on our mission. Our attention has turned from planning a FUNdraiser over Labor Day weekend to supporting the school district’s most urgent needs:
• The health and wellness of every student and staff member
• Effective and flexible instruction models to assist with any changes in teaching and learning due to the pandemic
• Initiatives that support our district's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Recently, the UA+Ed granted $25,000 to help provide breakfast and lunch 5 days a week during the 12 weeks of summer break for any child in our community. In the coming weeks and months, we will share updates with you on additional ways the UA+Ed is supporting students in our community.
Last year, the Bash welcomed over 1,250 guests and raised over $146,000. The cancellation of this year's event may impact our ability to support school district needs. By becoming a 2020 UA+Ed Sponsor, you enable us to continue to Enhance What Matters Most - now more than ever.